Lyndhurst Car Accident Lawyer
While New Jersey roads aren’t the easiest to travel, every motorist must follow traffic laws and avoid accidents. Suppose someone’s careless actions behind the wheel cause an accident that injures you. In that case, you might be entitled to compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, pain, suffering, and other damages you incurred. The Lyndhurst car accident lawyers at Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC are here to help you demand the compensation you deserve. Call us today to take advantage of a free case review.
How Our Lyndhurst Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
Our successful legal team handles severe injury cases and has been recovering maximum compensation for injury victims for our clients since 1965. We can help you level the playing field with insurance adjusters who want to settle your claim for as little money as possible. When you hire us to represent you, we can:
- Thoroughly investigate the accident and identify all at-fault parties
- Gather and preserve valuable evidence
- Interview witnesses
- Managing your claim, insurance filings, and case deadlines
- Handling communication on your behalf
- Documenting the full extent of your damages
- Negotiating for fair compensation on your behalf
At Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC we work to obtain maximum compensation so you can focus on your recovery.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Lyndhurst, New Jersey
Most so-called accidents are the result of driver error or negligence. Common causes of car accidents in Lyndhurst include:
- Following too closely
- Driving while impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Disobeying traffic laws or signals
Some accidents may be caused by other factors, such as defective auto parts or roadways. Our experienced car accident lawyers can investigate who is responsible for your accident.
Common Types of Car Accident Injuries
Car accidents can be terrifying experiences. The combined speed of the vehicles creates a force that can be deadly to vehicle occupants. These crashes can also cause serious injuries, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Internal bleeding and organ damage
- Back and shoulder injuries
- Facial injuries and dental trauma
- Dislocated or broken bones
- Seatbelt and airbag injuries
Additionally, many victims suffer serious psychological trauma from car accidents that can long outlast physical injuries.
How Is Fault Determined in a Car Accident
Though New Jersey is a no-fault state, there may be times when your injuries are so severe that you can step outside this system to pursue a claim against the at-fault driver. In these situations, it is critical you have strong evidence of liability, such as:
- Accident reports the other driver was at fault or received a traffic citation
- Photos of the accident scene, skid marks, road debris, and other information that can help paint the picture
- Videos from traffic cameras, surveillance cameras, and dashcams
- Statements from objective witnesses
- Reports from accident reconstruction experts
We are experienced car accident lawyers who will tirelessly help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Contact an Experienced Lyndhurst Car Accident Lawyer Today for Your Free Consultation
If you or a loved one was injured in a car crash, reach out to our caring and compassionate Lyndhurst car accident lawyers. We can discuss the details of your case, answer your questions, and explain your legal options. Call us today to get started on your path to recovery.
Beyond our renowned representation as Lyndhurst Car Accident Lawyers, we also specialize in providing expert services for those in need of a Lyndhurst Truck Accident Lawyer, North Arlington NJ Car Accident Attorney, and North Arlington NJ Truck Accident Attorney. No matter the nature of your accident, our committed team stands ready to offer assistance and advocate for your rights.