Our New Jersey rideshare accident attorneys are dedicated to seeking justice for injured motorists, passengers, pedestrians, and cyclists. We can help you understand your legal options and recover the compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC
- Since our founding in 1965, our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. We will work to secure the highest possible settlement in your rideshare accident claim.
- In addition to our 50 years of experience, our firm has extensive knowledge of New Jersey rideshare laws and experience representing clients in their claims against rideshare drivers.
- We understand the financial hardship that rideshare accident victims often face. Our firm takes cases on a contingency fee basis; if we do not secure a settlement in your case, you will not pay any legal fees.
Recovering Compensation After a Rideshare Accident
Rideshare accidents can lead to serious injuries, like broken bones, whiplash, and traumatic brain injury. This damage can have a substantial financial, physical, and psychological impact. If you were involved in a collision caused by a rideshare driver, you deserve justice.
Although New Jersey is a no-fault insurance state, different rules apply when it comes to rideshare accidents. If you are injured in an accident caused by an on-duty rideshare driver, you could hold him or her accountable for the damages that you experienced.
Depending on the circumstances, you could pursue any of the following courses of legal action:
- Filing a claim against the driver’s personal insurance policy
- Filing a claim against the rideshare company’s liability insurance coverage
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit against the rideshare driver in civil court
Different pathways work best for different cases. Your attorney from Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC can assess your case and help you find your optimal path to recovery.