Clifton Rideshare Accident Attorney
Rideshare services like Uber and Lyft are used by many people in Clifton. While these apps may seem like safe transportation options, unexpected collisions can occur while ridesharing. Victims often suffer from serious accidents and injuries in these collisions.
If you are injured in a Clifton rideshare accident, the lawyers at Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC can help. Our attorneys have years of experience helping clients navigate their Uber and Lyft accident claims. We will work tirelessly to secure the highest possible settlement in your case.
Why Choose Us for Your Clifton Rideshare Accident Case
- We have represented clients throughout New Jersey for over 50 years, including residents of Clifton. Our firm has the skills and resources necessary to fight for your right to compensation.
- Our Clifton rideshare accident attorneys have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients and are dedicated to achieving optimal results in each and every case.
- Our firm understands that money can be tight after a rideshare accident. We operate on a contingency fee basis—if we do not secure a settlement in your case, you do not pay any legal fees.
Legal Options for Injured Rideshare Accident Victims in Clifton
Rideshare collisions can lead to serious losses, like medical expenses, lost wages, and property damage. Although New Jersey is a no-fault state, victims of rideshare accidents have the right to pursue third-party claims.
You could file a claim against the driver’s personal insurance policy or the company’s commercial liability insurance coverage. New Jersey law requires rideshare services to provide coverage up to the following amounts:
- If the driver is logged into the app but has not accepted a ride request, the company must provide up to $50,000 in bodily injury coverage, $100,000 in total bodily injury coverage, and $25,000 in property damage.
- If the driver has a passenger in the vehicle or is on the way to pick up a passenger, the company must provide at least $1.5 million in liability coverage.
What to Do After a Clifton Rideshare Accident
The moments after a rideshare accident can feel overwhelming. However, they are also very critical for your future claim. Take the following steps after the collision to seek help and gather evidence:
- First, call 911 and report the accident to the responding law enforcement officers.
- Next, seek medical attention as soon as possible, even if you do not feel hurt. Save all records related to your treatment and injuries.
- If you can, document evidence at the scene of the collision. Take as many photographs and videos as possible.
- If any witnesses saw the accident happen, ask for their contact information.
- Briefly exchange your information with anyone who was involved in the accident.
- Verify the status of the rideshare service by either taking a screenshot of your app or briefly asking the driver what he or she was doing at the time of the collision.
Once you seek medical care, contact a Clifton rideshare accident lawyer as soon as possible. The attorneys at Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC can assess your case and take the first steps toward filing a claim.
Contact a Clifton Rideshare Accident Lawyer Today
If you were involved in a rideshare accident in Clifton, the attorneys at Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC can help. Our lawyers can help you hold the rideshare driver accountable and secure the settlement that you deserve.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and discuss your legal options with a Clifton rideshare accident attorney.