Carmel Limo Accident Lawyer
Many New Jersey residents trust Carmel Limo to travel to and from places like Newark Liberty International Airport, LaGuardia Airport, and the John F. Kennedy International Airport. The last event that they expect to happen is to be injured in an accident. Unfortunately, accidents involving Carmel Limo vehicles occur more often than we may believe.
If you are injured in one of these collisions, the attorneys at Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC can help. Our Carmel Limo accident lawyers can represent your claim against the company and secure compensation to pay for medical care, property damage, and more.
Why Choose Us for Your Carmel Limo Accident Case
- Our firm has represented injured people for over 50 years. We will leverage our skills and resources to craft a compelling case in your favor.
- We understand how difficult the aftermath of a Carmel Limo accident can be. Our firm will handle all aspects of your case so that you can focus on recovery, not litigation.
- Our firm takes all cases on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay any legal fees unless we secure a financial award in your case.
Common Injuries in Carmel Limo Accident Cases
Carmel Limo is a popular service that transports customers to and from airports all around the world, including airports in New Jersey and the surrounding states. Its vehicles may seem like a safe form of transportation operated by trained, licensed drivers.
Unfortunately, many serious injuries can occur while riding in a Carmel Limo:
- Broken bones
- Organ damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
- Burn injuries and scarring
- Bruises, cuts, and abrasions
How to Recover Compensation After a Carmel Limo Accident
Accidents involving Carmel Limo vehicles can be devastating. Many of these collisions are completely preventable and occur because of someone else’s negligence. In these situations, you have the right to hold the at-fault party accountable.
Depending on the cause of your accident, you could file a lawsuit against the driver, his or her employer, or the manufacturer of a defective product:
- If a driver caused the accident, you could name that motorist in your lawsuit. Examples of driver negligence include running a red light, driving under the influence, and distracted driving.
- If the at-fault driver was an employee of Carmel Limo and was on the job at the time of the accident, you could name the company in your lawsuit.
- If the accident occurred as a result of Carmel Limo’s negligence, you could file a lawsuit against the company directly. Hiring unlicensed drivers, failing to properly maintain vehicles, and poor training are examples of company negligence.
- If the accident occurred due to a defective product like a vehicle part, you could file a lawsuit against the manufacturer, retailer, or distributor. Tires, airbags, seat belts, and braking systems are common types of defective vehicle parts.
Contact Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC Today
If you were injured in a Carmel Limo accident, you could file a claim against the company and recover compensation for your damages. The attorneys at Brady Reilly & Cardoso, LLC can represent your case and help you achieve the settlement that you deserve.
Contact us today to learn more about your legal options and plan your next steps.